The CM ERGON series includes automatic machines gathering into a single unit the functions of a wrap-around casepacker and of a shrinkwrapper, for the packaging of plastic, metal, cardboard or glass containers in the following package types: cardboard case, cardboard tray + film and cardboard tray without film.
Trays can be octagonal or rectangular, with walls having either the same height or different heights. CM ERGON series machines can achieve an output up to 80 packs per minute, according to the machine model, the product kind and the selected format. The pack collations can vary according to the containers shape and dimensions; in general, the most requested collations are: 2×3, 3×4 and 4×6 for wrap-around cases and 4×3 and 6×4 for tray + film packs.
All CM ERGON packers are equipped with an electronic grouping system, manual format changeover and with the “Easy-Load” system to automatically load the cardbord blank magazine.
The blanks magazine capacity can be increased through modular expansion units.
|CM 400 FP ERGON|
|Packaging Type||Film Only
Pad + Film
Tray + film
Octagonal tray + film
- Machine bearing frame made of sand-blasted and powder-painted steel
- The machine is equipped with sliding protection doors in anodised aluminium featuring a rounded shape which let all the motors (featuring low energy consumption) be placed externally if compared to the mechanical groups they activate. The closing system of doors is equipped with a slow-down device, which accompanies the door smoothly in its final phase of closure
- Absence of gearboxes and prevailing employment of ICOS brushless motors equipped with digital servo-driver integrated into the motor
- Continuous motion product grouping device, with electronically synchronized fingers made of plastic material
- For life lubricated pads
- Infeed conveyor with chains made of thermoplastic material featuring low friction coefficient and a motorized system of oscillanting laning guides
- Cardboard magazine situated beneath the infeed conveyour, adjustable according to the blank size
- Cam-operated cardboard blank picker equipped with vacuum suction cups system
- The unwinding of the film reels, placed in the lower part of the machine, is controlled by a brushless motor, which ensures the film constant tension. There are two film reels: one is operating, the other one stands by. When the operating film reel is over, a manual sealing bar joins the films. In order to facilitate the replacement of the film reels the machine is equipped with a dedicated reel truck. The mandrels feature a pneumatic blocking system and when the film ends, a special device stops the machine
- Before the pack enters the shrinking tunnel, the film is cut by a knife equipped with motorised blade and then wrapped around the group of containers and overlapped on the bottom of the pack. The adjustment of the film length is electronic
- Compact knife group with film cutting blade driven by a direct drive brushless motorisation
- Automatic centring system for printed film provided with marks
- Brush antistatic bars with carbon fibre
- Machine electrical cabinet with air conditioner
- The shrink tunnel features state-of-the-art technical solutions reducing energy consumption and ensuring an eco-friendly working process. The tunnel conveyor belt is made up of fibreglass bars, driven by side chains (®SMI). Thanks to the precise analysis of thermodynamic phenomena generated by the shrink process, the tunnel distributes hot air flows in an efficient and homogeneous way on the pack, thus ensuring its excellent quality at the end of the process. Shrink resistances are positioned on the side walls of the tunnel
- Heat-shrinking tunnel with forced air ventilation
- POSYC® control panel mounted man-high and running the whole length of the machine (fixed on AFW/LSK/LWP models)