Starting from the countless technical innovations introduced on the ERGON EBS series stretch-blow moulders, SMI designers have developed a new series of ultra-compact, fully electronic, rotary stretch-blow moulders called ERGON EBS K (the letter K of the name comes from the German word “kompakt”). Capable of satisfying production demands of up to 8,800 bottles/hour, the new models are available in 2, 3 and 4-cavity versions, and offer all the advantages of rotary technology in a “speed” range (3,000-4,000 to 8,000-9,000 bottles/hour), traditionally occupied by linear stretchblow moulders. The EBS K ERGON series of rotary stretch blow-molders ensures high performances in the stretch blow-molding of PET bottles, mainly used in the “food & beverage” sector; thanks to high-tech components, minimized maintenance and operational costs and excellent quality/price ratio, the EBS K ERGON series is the ideal solution for the production of plastic containers of different capacities, featuring various shapes, from the simplest to the most sophisticated ones.
|EBS 2 K ERGON||EBS 3 K ERGON||EBS 4 K ERGON|
|Max. output (BPH)||4400||6600||8800|
|Bottle max. vol.||3 L||3 L||3 L|
- The preform heating section (tunnel) is integrated with the stretch-blow moulding section (carousel) in a single, extremely compact module, that makes the system suitable for installation even on small bottling lines
- The structure that contains the tunnel and the carousel is equipped with slightly rounded safety doors, providing more space inside the machine to perform cleaning and maintenance tasks easily and safely
- The carousel of the stretch-blow moulder is equipped with motorized stretch rods controlled by electronic drives and do not require mechanical cams
- Innovative technology that makes it possible to change the stretching speed without mechanical intervention (switching cams) and greatly reduces the vibration stress on the blowing carousel compared to traditional solutions
- The stretch-blow moulding system uses high-performance, low deadvolume valves that reduce pre-blowing and blowing times, hereby improving efficiency and the quality of the bottles produced
- The mechanical assembly of the mould is equipped with its own motorization, which ensures the utmost precision for the up/down motion of the mould bottom and the opening/closing of the mould-holder unit
- The machinery is managed by the MotorNet System® for automation and control, which ensures constant maintenance of optimum processing parameters throughout the entire production cycle and the direct modification of machine settings, thereby simplifying format changeover operations
* Data provided on this page are not binding, as they have to be confirmed by SMI according to the machine user’s production conditions and technical specifications.