The ECOBLOC® integrated system stands out for:
- compact modular frame, with a wide choice of customization options;
- latest technology innovations adopted in the machine design;
- perfect synchronization between the “dry” environment of the stretch-blow moulding module and the “wet” environment of the filling module;
- minimum number of transfer star wheels, as the stretch-blow moulding module and the filling/capping module stand ”back to back”, with no need for connecting conveyors;
- operating and maintenance costs dramatically cut;
- outstanding price/quality ratio.
The models of the ECOBLOC® HC ERGON VMAG/VMAS series are the ideal solution for manufacturing, filling and capping PET, PEN and PP containers of many different sizes and shapes, from the simplest to the most complex and innovative. Combining stretch-blow moulding, filling and capping in one single machine offers major economic benefits:
- no need for a rinser, accumulation conveyors and conveyors between the blower and the filler;
- virtual elimination of container contamination risks;
- considerable reduction of line inefficiency causes;
- dramatic cutback of operating and maintenance costs.
All models are equipped with an innovative bottle transfer system, minimizing the risks of product contamination and increasing the machine’s overall performance; Smiform ECOBLOC® HC ERGON VMAG/VMAS integrated systems can be employed in the bottling lines of the following products:
- FLAT WATER and MILK (VMAG Models)
- EDIBLE OIL (VMAS Models)
|ECOBLOC® HC ERGON VMAG-VMAS|
|Max. output (BPH)||7200|
- modular compact frame, offering a wide array of customization options;
- perfect separation between the “dry” environment of the stretchblow moulding module and the “wet” environment of the filling module;
- the “Baseless” technology employed allows for a minimum number of transfer star-wheels and for easier access to the blower and to the filler for maintenance and cleaning operations;
- direct bottle transfer by means of adjoining star-wheels (neckhandling style with pitch circle diameter);
- the integrated system – excluding both rinser and connecting conveyors – drives down energy and water consumption;
- dramatic cutback of TCO;
- use of eco-friendly technologies, for the safeguard of the environment;
- high cleanliness and hygiene standards;
- excellent quality-price ratio.
The filling module
The “Baseless” technology employed on the filling module features the following benefits:
- area underneath the bottles completely clear, so as to ease the operator’s access to the machine for maintenance and cleaning operations;
- lower maintenance and intervention times;
- contamination-free and high-hygiene environment;
- motors and transmissions placed in the upper part of the machine, in a dry and easy-to-inspect area;
- dummy bottle system, for CIP operations.
ECOBLOC® integrated systems employ exclusively state-of-the-art filling technologies, with the following benefits:
- fully electronic management of the filling cycle;
- filling parameters selection from the operator panel, according to product, container, speed;
- simple-design, ready-to-clean filling valves;
- easy and quick format changeover, with no need to replace mechanical components.
Electronic volumetric filling – ECOBLOC® VMAG/VMAS: FLAT LIQUIDS
- magnetic flow-meters, for flat conductive products (> 30 uS/ cm), such as STILL WATER and MILK;
- massic flow-meters, for flat nonconductive products (< 30 uS/ cm), such as STILL WATER and EDIBLE OIL;
- The flowmeter gauges the quantity of product (volume or mass) flowing through the pipe feeding the filling valve and turns it into pulses.
- Upon reaching a given number of pulses, the filling process stops.
The capping module
- high precision system, for the application of screw caps and pressure caps;
- external cap feeding hopper;
- shorter intervention time in case of cap jamming;
- water-fall cap feeder-orienter (optional) which delivers caps conveniently oriented to the feeding channel;
- no more centrifugal hopper with relevant cap jamming hazard (optional);
- no more air thrust (optional).
* Data provided on this page are not binding, as they have to be confirmed by SMI according to the machine user’s production conditions and technical specifications.