The PHARMALINE model has been created to meet the needs of pharmaceutical companies in terms of product traceability. Fitted with a sophisticated monitoring and rejection system, this labelling machine prints the labels and checks the printing quality by rejecting non-compliant labels before they are applied on the product. This solves problems related to discarding containers due to labels that have not been printed correctly and make it easier to trace rejected labels in accordance with pharmaceutical laws. Available for speeds up to 100 ppm, PHARMALINE can apply a partial or wrap-around body label on cylindrical containers.
– Production speed: from 1,000 to 6,000 bph.
– For cylindrical containers with no positioning
– System to apply just one partial or wrap-around label on small bottles from 20ml to 500ml
– Base unit with external labelling station, fully open base unit.
– System that rejects “incorrect” labels before feeding them, with recovery reel for traceability and verification of rejected labels.