The WP ERGON series includes automatic machines for the packaging of plastic, metal, cardboard and glass containers in corrugated cardboard cases and/or trays without film. The octagonal or rectangular trays can have walls of either the same height or different heights. The WP ERGON series casepackers can achieve an output up to 80 packs per minute, according to the machine model and to the product. The pack collations can vary according to the containers shape and dimensions; in general, the most requested collations are: 2×3, 3×4 and 4×6. Moreover, all WP ERGON casepackers are equipped with an electronic grouping system, manual format changeover and with the “Easy-Load” system to automatically load the cardbord blank magazine. The blanks magazine capacity can be increased through modular units of expansion.
|Packaging Type||Tray only
|Size (mm)||13120 x 1940 x 2950|
- Machine bearing frame made of sand-blasted and powder-painted steel
- The machine is equipped with sliding protection doors in anodised aluminium featuring a rounded shape which let all the motors (featuring low energy consumption) be placed externally if compared to the mechanical groups they activate. The closing system of doors is equipped with a slow-down device, which accompanies the door smoothly in its final phase of closure
- Absence of gearboxes and prevailing employment of ICOS brushless motors equipped with digital servo-driver integrated into the motor
- Continuous motion product grouping device, with electronically synchronized fingers made of plastic material
- For life lubricated pads
- Infeed conveyor with chains made of thermoplastic material featuring low friction coefficient and a motorized system of oscillanting laning guides
- Cardboard magazine situated beneath the infeed conveyour, adjustable according to the blank size
- Cam-operated cardboard blank picker equipped with vacuum suction cups system
- Machine electrical cabinet with air conditioner
- POSYC® control panel mounted man-high and running the whole length of the machine (fixed on AFW/LSK/LWP models)
* Data provided on this page are not binding, as they have to be confirmed by SMI according to the machine user’s production conditions and technical specifications.